The Consus Group analyzes selected contracts upon request. While we offer an extensive collection of ContractIntelligence research, many clients solicit our insights regarding specific agreements.
Using TCG’s convenient web interface, clients submit specific contracts for review. Our team of experts then dissects these agreements, benchmarking key terms and appending critical insights. A comprehensive assessment package—typically including annotations, examples, and recommendations—is subsequently emailed to the client.
Our contract review services are ideal for small businesses, large corporations, and even lawyers who desire a second opinion. Typical users have purchased our research in the past and used ContractIntelligence to great advantage during negotiations. Another group of converts comprise companies and individuals who bargained against someone using ContractIntelligence.
The impetus for our contract review services are the significant transaction costs associated with retaining traditional law firms. Typically, this process involves many meetings and interviews, retainer agreements, and further discussions with partners and associates—all before any work is commenced on the actual issue. Moreover, clients find themselves managing a relationship with their lawyer and burgeoning attorney fees.
The Consus Group envisioned hassle-free solicitation and interaction with legal experts. Instead of retaining a law firm—and wasting time and money—our clients submit agreements for immediate analysis. To this end, we pioneered and implemented a web interface that streamlines the typical consultation process and allows prompt feedback.
Our contract review service has numerous advantages, including:
- Streamlined Submission: Hassle-free web submission allows immediate focus on the underlying issue—not selecting and hiring a law firm.
- Cost Effective: TCG’s experts and infrastructure mean fast service without significant expense. Our web interface eliminates the cumbersome overhead and interaction of traditional law firms.
- Expeditious: TCG reviews contracts within a few days, and within hours for priority requests.
- Benchmarking: We benchmarks submitted contracts against hundreds of similar agreements, giving clients vital insight and bargaining power. The Consus Group has pioneered using objective metrics to measure contractual provisions previously believed to be unquantifiable.
- Fixed Cost: Clients know upfront what their contract review will cost. Unlike a traditional law firm’s bill, there are no surprises when the invoice arrives.
Please use our confidential Contact Us form to inquire about our contract review services. TCG accords all inquiries and service requests strict confidentiality.