The Consus Group provides outsourced contract administration services. We coordinate with management to define company goals, determine appropriate protocol, and implement desired regimes. Our comprehensive solution upgrades and streamlines infrastructure to improve tracking and monitoring. Clients choose whether TCG maintains the regime or cedes responsibility to an in-house administrator. Regardless, clients benefit from more efficient administration through reduced costs, higher customer satisfaction, and enhanced profitability.
The primary objective of our contract administration solution is establishing best practices to improve responsiveness to customers and value to stakeholders. Leveraging years of experience with contracts, we enable companies to improve internal contract administration processes.
Our outsourced contract administration comprises numerous services, including:
- Legal Audit: Our solution commences with a comprehensive legal audit of a client’s existing contracts. TCG inventories every agreement and evaluates each term. The audit ensures future compliance with all contractual obligations, minimizes potential liability, and enables favorable action based on existing provisions.
- Benchmarking: We benchmark our clients’ existing contracts using our vast reservoir of ContractIntelligence research.
- Upgrade Technology: TCG converts or upgrades clients’ IT infrastructure used to to track and monitor contracts.
- Complementary Contracts: We coordinate with management to define company goals, determining the appropriate contracting strategy and precise negotiating objectives to best complement the firm strategy. We also streamline current agreements to reflect these priorities.
- Calendaring: Our audit and infrastructure upgrade enable clients to better track deadlines, improving customer service and avoiding legal peril.
- Re-Engineering Process Flow: TCG evaluates clients’ internal contracting mechanisms, streamlining interaction among legal, sales, and operational divisions. Our re-engineering efforts facilitate departmental input and monitoring.
- Logistics: We make recommendations regarding contract storage and archiving—a mundane, but vital feature of efficient contract administration.
- Satisfaction Surveys: Effective contract administration ensures customers are satisfied with the products and services obtained from the contract. TCG measures customer satisfaction by obtaining input directly from customers through customer satisfaction surveys. These surveys improve contractor performance because the feedback can be used to notify the contractor when specified aspects of the contract are not being met. In addition, the contract administrator can use the information as a source of past performance information on subsequent contract awards. Customer satisfaction surveys also help to improve communications between the procurement, program, and contractor personnel.
The specific nature and extent of contract administration varies from contract to contract. It can range from the minimum acceptance of a delivery and payment to the contractor to extensive involvement by program, audit, and procurement officials throughout the contract term. Factors influencing the degree of contract administration include the nature of the work, the type of contract, and the experience and commitment of the personnel involved. Contract administration starts with developing clear, concise performance based statements of work to the extent possible, and preparing a contract administration plan that cost effectively measures the contractor’s performance and provides documentation to pay accordingly. Our solution replaces clients’ internal contract administration with a cheaper, more efficient contracting mechanism.
Companies are realizing the vital role efficient contract administration plays in profitable businesses. Outsourcing contract administration offers many benefits, including:
- Institutionalize Knowledge: Our infrastructure upgrade allows clients to capture knowledge that is frequently lost with the departure of key contracting personnel like contract administrators and COOs.
- Professional Review: Our contract administration experts are experienced attorneys and management consultants. Consequently, we offer unique insight into contract administration problems.
- Restored Focus: Our solution helps clients focus on core competencies instead of getting distracted by complicated contract administration issues. It also releases management from time-consuming supervision of the process.
- Reduce Labor Costs: Outsourced contract administration permits FTE reduction.
Please use our confidential Contact Us form to inquire about our contract administration services. TCG accords all inquiries and service requests strict confidentiality.